Here’s how you can request for the payout or payment of your The Unity Network Bonuses (Direct Referral Bonuses and Generation Bonuses).
Step 1 – Log into your TheUnityNetwork account. The format of the URL is:
yourusername dot TheUnityNetwork dot com slash login
(Please take note of the word The in TheUnityNetwork dot com. A lot of people forget the word THE and end up in a different website.)
Now let’s move to the next step…
Step 2 – Click on the symbol of the bar chart (Business), then on “My Income”, then on “Payment History” (refer to following screenshot).
Step 3 – Click on the “Request Payout” button (refer to the following screenshot):
Step 4 – Fill up the needed data, and then click on the “Process Payout” button near the bottom of the screen.
Please take note of the following:
- Amount To Payout – Please enter digits only. Do not enter commas or periods. Minimum payout amount is 500 pesos.
- Payout Option – Click on the downward pointing triangle to see the various options such as Bank Direct Deposit, G-Cash, and Cebuana Remittance.
- Bank Account Number – Enter your bank account number (assuming you chose the Bank Direct Deposit Option) without dashes. If you have a BDO Bank Account Number, do not start with 00 anymore, because you can choose your Bank Account Type below.
- Bank Branch – We recommend that you enter the following in this box: Your Bank Account Name dash BDO Branch. For example: Juan Dela Cruz – BDO Evangelista Makati. This will make it easier for the Unity Network finance team to make the deposit, because BDO requires both an Account Number and Account Name.
- Account Type – Choose “Savings” or “Current”, depending on the type of bank account you have.
- Password – Enter your TheUnityNetwork password. Be sure that your TheUnityNetwork password is unique (not being used anywhere else), has lowercase and uppercase letters, has numbers, and has symbols. Make it hard for others to guess your password.
- Cut-off – All payout requests submitted online by 11:00AM of a banking weekday (Mondays to Fridays) will be processed within the same banking day. Otherwise, it will be processed by the following banking weekday. Payouts are not processed on holidays and weekends. If you submit a payout request on a holiday or weekend, it will be treated as a request submitted on the next banking weekday.
Manny M. Viloria
TrulyRichPinoy.com – Tara, mag stock market na tayo!